Monday, March 2, 2009

THIS IS HOW I AM GOING WHEN HE CALLS ME


When It's time to check out and there is nothing left to do and nothing left to say--I want to be on stage with Dark Horse, playing Smoke On The Water in the rain and get hit by a bolt of lightning. I will be on fire but I'll keep playing. And when there is no more power in my fingers and charred beyond recognition, my Amps will do the talkin'. I've instructed the roadies not to turn the power off until the police come. LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLLLLLLLLLLLL.

2 comments:

K.Booth said...

Well it beats having a heart attack while, sitting in the doctor's office, listening to grandma complain about her nipples.
Your time will come honey........your time will come!!

Troy said...

Don't even know the backstory on that Kelli comment but that is hilarious....

Long live Dark Horse.... What a great band name.... It rivals my Guitar Hero family band Hot Soup, maybe our two bands should play together sometime.... Just Fair warning Aeva prefers to play topless....