Saturday, March 14, 2009

FAMILY FUN FACTS series 2 Which kid this time...


I know that kids want to drive as soon as they can reach the steering wheel. All of kelli's kids have gotten their turn at locking kelli out of the car with the engine running. Ask her about Carver at their 29th street house when Rita was there. But this true incident is about one of my three kids who used to put on a big overcoat, huge hat and sit on a pillow to make themselves look taller behind the wheel. They would drive over to see their friends 2 years before they could legally. Which one pulled that trick time and time again?

3 comments:

Rip Curl Mom said...

I am going with Kelli on this one. Jamie is way too responsible to do something like that;)

Wight Family said...

You know, that just LOOKS like Kelli. And I'm with KellY on it, Jamie is just too responsible. Seems like Kelli was the trouble-maker, but they could both have us fooled!!

TeamTyson said...

I know for a fact it was Jamie going to visit emily Jensen! I was with her a few times, she even let me drive, and we were both 14!!