Monday, March 30, 2009

Grandma's GREEN Bananas--


At least once a week for the last 8 years Grandma asks me to get her some bananas. She says, "They are good for my bowels and be sure they are green so they don't get too ripe by the time I eat them." So everytime I see a banana I think, I should buy some as they would be good for someone's bowels.


She puts them in a blender and turns it on high and walks away. Good hell after 20 minutes of the blender going at high speed and making that blender sound--AAAHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the bananas should be smooth. Total air. If any normal person drank that they would be farting for a week. It's some kind of ritual-eating liquid bananas.

So I'm in Albertsons and I ask the guy if he has any green bananas and he says, "what for?" I automatically say, "They're good for your bowels."


Too bad that stock girl wasn't here to witness this second case of dumb ass outbreak.

2 comments:

K.Booth said...

Bannana farts....my boys will love that!

Wight Family said...

My grandpa says something about bananas too. It goes something like this: "Don't buy yellow bananas, they'll go bad before I'm gone" Or something like that. He's 86 this year, and hasn't left us yet! Heaven help me when he does. I love my grampa!

Dave: the secret word this morning is tryopyro.