Thursday, March 19, 2009

FAMILY FUN FACTS Series 3 Guess the Kid, Science class


Many of you may know Glen Prisk who was a teacher at Weber High School. He taught many subjects and was a little "testy or onery" at times. Which kid was caught hinding in the library with their friend trying to escape getting caught by Mr. Prisk when they should have been in class? As it turned out they saw Prisk coming down the hall and ducked into the Library and hid under one of the desks. Prisk looked under everyone until they were caught. He took them to the Principal and they got a good "talkin' to." It was very dang funny. Guess which one did that?

6 comments:

Ferguson Family said...

Dave I'm going to have to say Jamie as I heard the story first hand. That was very dang funny.

Rip Curl Mom said...

Does anyone else see a common theme in all this rebelliousness? Jamie I have to say I am downright shocked.

Wight Family said...

Agreed Kelly.

You've had us ALL fooled Jamie.

Good job!! We'll be sure to document all these atrocities and tell them to your children!! ;)

heheeeheee!!

K.Booth said...

Finally redemption comes for all those times that Jamie locked me in the bathroom and chopped off my hair like Edward Sissor Hands.....................Now mom who do you believe?????? I have a feeling some angel, right now, is changing the name on a halo...."Angel in case you are wondering it is Kelli with an I!"

njfroerer said...

Dad what's up with all the "family fun facts?" People are going to think less of me:) They all think I am perfect and would never sluff, drive illegally, and "void" on campfires. Lets talk about Keekee or BooBoo. Oh wait...boring, Kelli was too busy getting strait A's and Boo was singing Micheal Mclean church songs with "Wobart Wobbins." Hummm...now that I look at??? I added excitement to our happy home.

The Huntsville Dunns said...

That was a good come back Jamie!!! I would never think less of you....in fact I have put up a level! Keep the stories commn' Dave, I love them. (Jamie has a tendency to keep them to herself)