Wednesday, March 11, 2009

FAMILY FUN FACTS series 2 Plumbers Crack

This story is on my facebook but not all of you read that. I think it is funny enough to post here.

I was with Jamie and Emily Jensen when they where about 10-12 and we were at the mall and we saw a guy with "plumbers crack" sitting on one of the benches. I asked them to go put a quarter in that guy's slot, thinking they would just laugh and not try to do it. Well was I wrong. They both went over there and had their quarters out. I was so lucky to have stopped them just in time before a major scene erupted at the Ogden Mall.

7 comments:

Wight Family said...

You know what, they should have done it! So funny, such a big scene that might have caused. Can you imagine a cold quarter sliding down your crack? LOL!! BRR!

Butch Tiger said...

In this case it would have been 2 cold quarters. The guy looked just like that also. Those kids were and are very dang funny.

The Huntsville Dunns said...

Dave you are so funny......I wonder what life would be like if you were my dad growing up? I'd probably have a coke in one hand and a twinkie in the other. :)

Butch Tiger said...

Kara, and you would have been singing, "Give me a twinkie, twinkie, twinkie, I'll give you a coke. I'll give you and Twinkie, twinkie, twinkie, I'll give you a coke." (Sung to the tune of "She'll be comin' round the mountain.")

njfroerer said...

Dad--oh why did you stop us? You said you would pay us a thousand dollars. BTW...you also said you would buy me a rabbit convertible car if I went to college. I'm still waiting for the rabbit...(do they still make those?)

Butch Tiger said...

Jamie, I said I would buy you a rabbit and "try" to convert a car. You got the rabbit. It died. Sorry. I'm trying to convert our Toyota from Budisium to Mormonism. It's a tough sale. I think we're square.

Wight Family said...

Dave, keep us all updated on the conversion of your Toyota. Sorry about the rabbit Jamie. I really am.

BTW: I believe VW came out with a new Rabbit Convertible in the last little while. Though I'm not sure how you'll get one now that DC has recalled the memory...