Thursday, January 8, 2009

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT (at the end of my Blog near the counter)

Women, Know Your Limits! This is very important for all women to read and become familiar so as not to embarress their man. Use this information always, especially when in the company of your husband or boyfriend and you are inclined to make a comment or add an opinion. Be sure to review the points prior to going out for the evening to make his night pleasant and enjoyable and not to offend his friends. Also, tell all women that you know to watch the announcement so they can learn these important habits to acquire prior to conversations when men are present

7 comments:

Rip Curl Mom said...

Well now we know why your wife and daughters are all so well behaved! I am so glad you shared this Dave!

Butch Tiger said...

It sure has made my life a lot "dreamier."

Butch Tiger said...

And it's very pleasant around our house since they started watching the training video. I'm sure it will help your husband as well. Let us know how it works out for him.

Troy said...

What a wonderful public service announcement. Tiff and I will be going over this information this evening. Thanks for the resource.

Wight Family said...

I have no comment at this time... but I do have forceps and a blade...

Butch Tiger said...

Vic, you may need to watch the video a few times to give you some ideas. It's sure made a difference in my family life-so peaceful and serene, of course that my be the labotomy talkin'.

Butch Tiger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.