Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Letting People in the Canyon know that there are Police Watching

I like to let people know when there are police up ahead in the canyon so they will slow down and not get a ticket. I usually put on my flashers and use my hands to say, "slow down." When I do that and when men pass they immediately put on their brakes and watch for signs of a problem. But, when I pass a women and do the same thing she keeps talking on her cell phone and looks down at her feet, like that hand motion means, there's something under your seat, watch out.

I have seen this same type of driving in the grocery store when I say, "Look out, Lady! I'm in a hurry. Can you quit looking at every can of beans and let me through?" I usually get the look that says, "Screw you buddy, I was in this aisle first and nobody is going to get past until I damn good and ready."

The dog is in her cage howling and I'm laughing so hard I forgot what I was talking about. See ya.

6 comments:

K.Booth said...

The woman doesn't move because she knows that you were sent here by your wife to pick up swiss cheese, she notices that you have in your hand chedder cheese...........she is giving you a chance to discover that fact so you don't get home and have your wife call you a Dumb A. ha! hA!

Butch Tiger said...

Oh, I see now. Women drive like that to help us. I never thought of that. What a dumb a... I am.

Wight Family said...

Women drivers....

Tiffanie said...

Oh Dave...I had a lot of catching up to do. I had to read from PFT to the present post. Where to start? First of all, loved the Walmart shopping blog. In fact, I laughed in the middle of a pap smear (not my pap smear) while thinking about it. Not something I should make a habit of doing. I must recommend that you never go to Wal Mart after 11:00 PM. Every aisle is stacked with boxes and CRAPola. Much harder to pass than the single lady checkin out the beans. No amount of honking or cursing will help. Now for the elixir. I got on the scale today and have gained back the 5 pounds I had previously lost...what's new. Time for the elixir! I have to go read it again...thanks for the clarification on the sweetener. I was with Karra...no clue of what it was. I hope you are ready - I now consider you my personal trainer! Think of an invention to help me get in shape...I am about ready to throw my treadmill out the window!

Tiffanie said...

PS - I probably posted my comment (novel) on the wrong blog. Hope I didn't screw up your "flow."

Butch Tiger said...

Tiff, don't throw your treadmill out the window as you just need to do a couple of things. I stated that it is very important to make the tonic and drink it first thing in the AM prior to your appetite getting in gear. Alkaline does not offset Acid what happens is Acid wants more acid alkaline doesn't desire more alkaline. The proof is when you eat a salad does your stomach ever say, "I want another salad." But, when you eat a great sweet roll your stomach stays, "I love that and I want more." Drink the tonic and go straight to the treadmill and do you walking/jogging and take your vitamins as usual. When you get a little hungry around 11:00 make another drink and the same around 3-4. Then eat lunch and breakfast and try to skip the heavy meal of dinner.

Also, honey, sugar, bread, all are acid and they make you want more.

Also, I have a whole thought about the life we live-whether it's acid or alkaline. Acid being stressful alkaline being peaceful.

Also, there are only three ways to get rid of acid. 1. sweat it out, 2. Eliminate it out, 3. Breathe it out. There is no other way. That's way jogging in zone is so good. It does deep breathing and sweating at the same time. So don't put acid things in and you won't have to get rid of it later.