Tuesday, January 27, 2009

More on Alkaline and Acid

Alkaliners don't throw your treadmill out the window as you just need to do a couple of things. I stated that it is very important to make the tonic and drink it first thing in the AM prior to your appetite getting in gear. Alkaline does not offset Acid what happens is Acid wants more acid alkaline doesn't desire more alkaline. The proof is when you eat a salad does your stomach ever say, "I want another salad." But, when you eat a great sweet roll your stomach stays, "I love that and I want more." Drink the tonic and go straight to the treadmill and do you walking/jogging and take your vitamins as usual. When you get a little hungry around 11:00 make another drink and the same around 3-4. Then eat lunch and breakfast and try to skip the heavy meal of dinner. Also, honey, sugar, bread, all are acid and they make you want more.

Also, I have a whole thought about the life we live-whether it's acid or alkaline. Acid being stressful alkaline being peaceful.

Also, there are only three ways to get rid of acid. 1. sweat it out, 2. Eliminate it out, 3. Breathe it out. There is no other way. That's way jogging in zone is so good. It does deep breathing and sweating at the same time. So don't put acid things in and you won't have to get rid of it later.

6 comments:

Tiffanie said...

Ok Dave...some questions. Does the water have to be distilled? I think you can get it anywhere, right? Does any apple cider vinegar work (or is Bragg's special)? Do I have to go to the Great Salt Lake to buy concentrace minerals? Stevia you said is at the health food store on 25th? I probably sound like I am mocking but I am totally trying to make this elixir thing and don't know where to get all the stuff. I will be waiting for more wisdom!

Tiffanie said...

By the way...I just got to watch your "Women, know your limits" movie. I hate kittens but know nothing about government. I guess that is why Troy leaves me home???

Butch Tiger said...

Tiff, to answer your good questions. Distilled water only. Get it at the store on Washington and 27th, east side of the road. Bragg's is the only one. Bragg's has the "Mother" in it and don't ask what the "Mother" is because nobody knows. You don't have to go to the GSL as you can buy Concentrace minerals at the health food store just west of washington on 27th also. If you intend on using the tonic for a long time and you will, buy the blue container and not the plastic milk bottles as the distilled water will draw the bad stuff right out of the plastic but not the blue one. Buy Stevia at the health food store where you are buying the concentrade. I'm glad you are watching the "know your limits" video as Troy will be a lot happier when you are a "frail and fragile" thing. It makes his homelife a lot more pleasent. Have a great day. My next blog will be a list of Acid and Alkaline foods.

Tiffanie said...

I am off to do a little shopping on my lunch tomorrow. Braggs can be found anywhere, right? I am looking forward to the list of acid and alkaline foods. Thanks for your help.

Butch Tiger said...

Tiff, go to the health food store west of Washington on 27th street, one block on the south side and get; Stevia, Bragg Vinegar and Concentrace minerals. I know they have them all and I think you could get this stuff at other health food stores but I'm sure. Happy Alkalineing, OLa Ole' dc

Butch Tiger said...

continuing-But I'm sure you can get it all at the health food store I mentioned. Ola, Ole'-This is a phrase I made up and I say it means, "I'm happy with what you're doing."