Tuesday, February 17, 2009

WHEN I MET MY FIRST ALIEN FROM OUTERSPACE



When I met my first alien from some place out west it looked like this and our conversation went pretty much this way:

Me, "Hello are you new here?"

Me again, "Where are you from?"

Note: Aliens don't talk with their mouths they use their minds.

Me again, "Hey, do you have Karate in your country?"

Note: I'm sure he can understand me but I can't read minds so I just keep talking kinda like grandma who is deaf. As long as she talks she doesn't have to be able to hear.

Me again, We have black belts in Karate I see you don't have back belts but you could just say that belt you're wearing is back. Oh, wait a minute. I'm getting something, something is coming through. I can sorta understand what he is trying to say, "It's not a belt?"

Me "what? oh, whoa sorry. it looked like a belt. On second thought, you won't need Karate.

Well, nice talkin' to ya and see ya around.

2 comments:

K.Booth said...

hilarious!!!!

Wight Family said...

I am now much more prepared to meet an alien. Don't ask about belts.