Friday, April 17, 2009

JOIN my NEW CLUB

I'm thinking of making a club or gang called the "Fake Eye-Patch" club. I actually like the Fake Eye-Patch Gang better than club. We would have a lot in common as we would have these eye-patches that we would wear whenever we wanted to belong to something bigger than ourselves. We could wear them to church. Like when you get fired from your job or somebody hits your car in a parking lot and you just need somebody to put their arm around you give you a big hug and say, "I love your eye-patch. When did you lose your eye?" You could flip it up and say, "Gotcha." Then blink a few times and then ask them if they want to join the gang and tell them where to get or make their own eye-patch.
If Lowell Stallings was still here we could elect him president and he could give a speech and stuff. Anyway, I think being part of a gang is really fun as I feel a little bit rebellious and I'm the only member of the gang so far.

I'm going out right now and "tag" somebody's barn or fence or house. I'll use some secret phrase like, "one eyes blind" or "blind in one eye" or "still crazy with one eye." Look for it around the Valley. Let me know if you want to be a part of this gang. The dues will only be $2.75 per month for shipping and handling sending eye-patches out. It would be a little more if you want and eye-patch that you can see through.

Hope to see ya soon.

3 comments:

K.Booth said...

I would like to order an eye patch with an eye graphic on the outside. so it looks like you really have your eye opened...which really you do.............but it is under your eye patch so you can't see anything. In fact now that I think of it, I would like to double my order and get two eye patches that I could trick people out by making them think that i can see them but, really I can't see *^%$.
p.s Can you make those in blue? If not I would like red or pink...then i could have the nickname pink eye.

Butch Tiger said...

I love the nickname "Pink Eye." We can get them in blue and I'll look into the graphic idea which is great. Thanks

Butch Tiger said...

I just got back from seeing the play Wicked. It was awesome. It answered a lot of questions I had about Toto. It inspired me as well. I think I am going to order some raccoon tails for everyone to wear when they join the Fake Eye-Patch Gang. That would be really cool.