Thursday, April 23, 2009

Channeling for Grandma

Grandma doesn't use the computer so she is not into anything like blogs, facebook or such. I had the idea that if I channeled her through ME into a blog she could communicate with all of you.
So here goes....this may take a minute....... I can sense her near, nearer, Oh, wait. that's Brown Dog...Back to Grandma... Grandma, are you there? Yes, son-in-law I'm here.

Don't count me out yet. This Old grey mare ain't what she used to be. I've been around the block a few times. This could be the end. The're not ready for me in heaven. I've been a little naughty upstairs. I get the craziest things. Have you ever heard of swollen legs? I hear Tea for Two and God Bless America in my hear all day long. Doctor what causes that? I never really liked either one of those songs. Can you take the garbage out after this session? ( this is me-I would Grandma but it was picked up just yesterday. How about waiting a week?) I just like to get it out of here because it smells. (There isn't anything in it) OK, Just don't forget to take it out. .....I'm losing her. There Grandma was channeled into my Blog. Amazing.

3 comments:

Wight Family said...

My granpa used to tell me to not make silly faaces or "my face would stay that way"... I say blow caution to the wind!! channel grandma anytime!! Even if she does stay with us all the time.
When will you be channelling Brown dog?

TeamTyson said...

I would like to know what brown dog is thinking...maybe he is hearing music in his head...like "Aint Nothin Like a Hound Dog".

K.Booth said...

You forgot......channeling grandma,"my mother never did weigh over ninety pounds, when she died the mortician said that she had the nicest body he had ever seen."