Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Festive things to do at this time of year

There are a lot of fun things to do at Christmas time. Let's all add yours to mine and then email it to a 1,000 others and your fortune will change and Bill Gates will send you a personal check and I'll be an attorney by then. Here's one of my favorite things to do at this time of year. Now don't break the chain or you will get something stuck. Dave C. One thing I like to do at Christmas time is to walk toward the Salvation Army guy ringing the bell like I'm going to put money in and get right up to the red bucket and then shy away. They get their hopes up and then they say under their breath, that "dumb ass" It's dang funny. dc

4 comments:

njfroerer said...

It works I tried it tonight, but on my way out of Smiths he sent a homeless guy after me...

Wight Family said...

My favorite thing to do is break all the house rules and let my dog in to wake up Elise. But no body caught me! HA!
btw don't tell!

TeamTyson said...

I like to stand in line with my kids like we are waiting for the kids to see Santa, then when we get up to Santa I give my kids the camera, and I sit on Santa's lap and tell him what I want for Christmas.

Butch Tiger said...

That would really be a good "fake out" strategy to use. I'll use that next time with the little ones at Christmas. Thanks, Team Tyson

P.S. How are the Boy, the Girl and the Girl doing? Say, hello to Randy for us.