Thursday, December 4, 2008

Pinky Finger Tray

This is a cool idea for people on the go. How do you eat a Fishwich without getting the tarter sauce on your pants or shirt while you drive? How do you eat it and drive at the same time and not spill? I took this challenge and here is the result: Take the little box that the pesky critter comes in and open it up so your little pinky finger of your left hand is in the fold when you open it out flat. Now hold the fishwich or sea burger in the remaining fingers of that same hand holding the sandwich inside the box. Now just eat away and the tarter sauce will spill into the box and not on your shirt and you won't look like a dumb ass eating a sandwich driving down the road. This is a great and practical invention for the modern man on the move. Have fun. Tonic Man

5 comments:

TeamTyson said...

Thanks for saving me...I don't want to look like a dumb ass!

Wight Family said...

Interesting. If I ever decide to eat another fishwich of any sort, I'll remember. Can you work on a solution for my soft shell taco mishaps?? When I get to the last three bites I have a mess in the wrapper and it usually leaks through onto my lap, thus producing the same dumb ass look. Too bad that isn't in style...

Butch Tiger said...

I'm going to take that challenge on and buy a taco and drive down the road and see what happens. I'll report back as soon as I can. Stay tuned. This will be a good challenge. dc

Tiffanie said...

Once again, for those of us that are slow...which hand is holding the "sandwich in the box?" The left pinky is in the "fold" and holding the box but I am not sure if that is also the hand holding down the fish while I drive. I would hate to mess this up. Help.

Butch Tiger said...

Tiff, this part gets pretty tricky. The left hand is holding the pinky tray and the same left hand has the burger since the pinky finger is the only finger holding the tray there are plenty of fingers left to hold the burger with that same hand. I can arrange a personal training session in your home just let us know at the Pinky Finger Tray International headquarters in Eden. dc