Sunday, November 16, 2008

Inventions and Elixirs, The Beginning

I always wanted to find a website that had inventions and elixirs on it and when I searched I could never find one. Well, I have always wanted one since yesterday when Kelli made this site for me. I love to invent and sometimes I'll spend more time inventin' than fixing the project that I want to fix with an invention. I want to invent 3 inventions a day. I'll put them on this Blog if I can remember them long enough to post them. I'll talk about Elixirs later as now I'm "inventin'." You as me a question that needs an answer and I'll invent something if there isn't an answer already. Now if you're slow at running into a problem then I'll invent something anyway until the problem comes up. Here goes.............

3 comments:

Butch Tiger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Butch Tiger said...

That should say, "you ask me" not "you as me." Oh, well. dc

cgbooth23 said...

I like it! You have always needed a sight like this. Let the 'inventin" begin! I am already thinking up questions for the "inventin man"