Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Here is the formula for Dave's Tonic Elixir

1 large glass of distilled water
Juice from 1/2 a lemon
1 tablespoon of Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar
1/3 Teaspoon of Concentrace minerals from Great Salt Lake
Stevia to sweeten to taste

Stir thoroughly

Drink first thing in the morning prior to having anything to eat at all
Drink another glass about 11:00
Drink another one about 3:00

This will take your appetite away. It is a cleanser so be careful. You may need to ease into the amount you take.

This is a very acid drink but it leaves an alkaline ash.
You'll feel like a million bucks.
Blood sugar will be leveled-no spikes.
Stomach will feel really good.
Skin will become shiny-really improves your skin.
Medicines will act much more effectively.
Cholesterol will be lowered.
Blood pressure will be lowered.
You won't want to drink a coke, eat a lot of sugary things or eat breads.
Be sure to exercise and take fish oil as a supplement.

Read up on an alkaline diet vs. an acid one.

2 comments:

K.Booth said...

Hey, elixir man your tonic rocks!! It helped me quit smoking and chewing tobacco...........I'll let you know how it cures my farting habit.
Thanks,
Trixie Mcdonald

Tiffanie said...

Hey, Dave!

Kelli just clued me in that you have started a blog! Awesome. How am I supposed to try this famous elixir when I don't even recognize half of the ingredients? I guess my cholesterol will have to just continue clogging my arteries...