Thursday, March 4, 2010

Woman Jokes- Where they come Phrom

I wondered where women jokes come from. So I went into a trance and astro-projected my mind into the collective mind of all women to see what was in there. Woha, what the ..... I saw two things:
1. Their jokes begin with "two gals were waiting at the beauty parlor..,,,"
and
2. Everything was organized on 3x5 cards that were placed neatly in little cubby holes in this massive room. Perfect order but no index.

Well, not to worry. The female goes in and closes her eyes and picks one of the cards. She then calls the man to her and says, "This is a new priority in your life. Keep doing what you're doing but do this first." It's stuff like, paint the little yellow dresser stored in the shed grey and you still have to go to church because I said so. Guys, this is really important stuff so pay attention. The idea is for her to get rid of all the cards before you die!

2 comments:

Tiffanie said...

No wonder I can't find any more of my bland 3x5 cards. Troy must have destroyed them. No worries. I know where to by more!

Wight Family said...

exactly right. And no, I won't let you have the keys to my secret 3x5 card room so you can peek in. You'll give the key to Mike and I'll have to start ALL over again. :)

you're awesome!