Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Grandma quotes

I stopped in to check on Linda's mother and said, "Grandma, what ya doin'?" She said, "doing all I can and the dumb ones twice." Thats, dang funny.

Grandma is telling me about the daughter of her visiting teacher. The visiting teacher is the nicest person ever and has a daughter that is gifted in ballet (That doesn't look right.) She says, Zina, her name is Gina, has this beautiful daughter, so beautiful and is a ballerina. so beautiful.
six foot seven, blonde with black hair.
I thought just what does that mean? Who could catch her in a dance move. Linda's brother-in-law said, she shouldn't model, she should play for theUtah Jazz.

1 comment:

Tiffanie said...

I have always wanted to be blond with black hair. Now I know there is someone to ask how to do it. What a relief. Grandmas are great!