Monday, May 11, 2009

A Piece of Pirate Talk taken from my faceBOOK

This was taken from my FaceBook. You mates will enjoy it.

David Carver says: This pirate english is easy because I have been wearing my eye patch for the last 3 weeks. I can speak raccoon also if I have to.

Then, C Joleen Bailey Pearce Asks:
Is Raccoon tough to learn?

I say, that's a good question and people ask me it all the time. Speaking Raccoon is easy, understanding is hard at best. I'll answer the last one first. If you hear someone speaking raccoon you have two choices, 1. give them what they want or 2. slap them up the side of the head and say, "stop that dumb ass thing and tell me what you want." I've always known raccoon as I was raise by a family of them-that's me on the left.

When I was in elementary school I was sent to a speech therapy class and after a few days there with no improvement so the "head" lady came to visit. My teacher said something in a whisper to the head lady-a huge lady with big bossums.

She, the big lady came over to me and listened to me for just a few seconds and then she raised up her arms with the skin flapping underneath and said,

"good hell Mary, the boy's speaking Raccoon!" She then grabbed me and tried to smother me in those big bossums and I guess it helped because from then on I knew want I wanted in life and was able to speak good.

5 comments:

Tiffanie said...

A set of LARGE breasts can cure about anything. That is why my poor husband is always ill. Boob deprivation. Can't fix it because if I spend $2000 on silicone then I have to deal w/ them hitting me in the face when I run. That will never do. Poor Troy...I am too selfish to cure him.

K.Booth said...

K this is hilarious!! next time you are frustrated with Grandma repeating herself, practice your racoon language out on her and see if it helps the frustration, just go easy on the hug, I think her boossoms will hit you in an uncomfortable spot.

Wight Family said...

I'm so glad you added the pictures to this post. It makes it easier for me to picture specially since I whisper in raccoon.

Butch Tiger said...

Tiff, Boosums. there is a difference.

Wight Family said...

Dear Davie Boy,

I know you are super busy being superman, but I miss laughing my hiney off here.

Vickster